Team Assistant’s main role is to provide support on clients’ projects delivery and internal administration tasks. We are looking a problem solver who is sharp, responsive, and thinks on their feet to solve any rising challenges the projects or team require. Candidates with background on project management, training, client relationship or service agency are suitable for the role. A big plus for those who are familiar with digital collaboration tools, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design. Be capable of working independently. Be excited about the new start-up and have a drive to grow at a later stage of the business idea.
Why should you apply?
- A chance to grow and make an impact with a fast-growing and dynamic company that specializes in solving problems strategically and creatively using Design Thinking.
- Become a partner-in-crime with some of the most creative, strategic and experienced minds in the industry, working on solving a broad range of client category challenges.
- Competitive salary and benefits. Flexible working environment.
- Collaborate with the facilitation team to plan and prepare the logistic of the Design Thinking workshops (online/offline/hybrid)
- Assist in co-facilitating the workshop and run the breakout sessions during the workshop.
- Follow up with workshopping deliverables and post-workshop actions with the clients.
- Support with proposal crafting process and client data management
- Arrange, manage and prepare quotations, service contracts
- Support or independently lead clients’ projects
- Follow up with paperwork required during and post project.
- Support with managing Doodle’s social, content, digital activities
- Assist with administration and Human Resources tasks.
- Run other Doodle’s internal projects when required.
What are we looking for?
We love to work with curious, optimistic, and ambitious teammates. We also want people with long-term commitment and an agile spirit. Ultimately, it’s your attitude and mindset that matter most.
At least 2 years working experience. Willing to travel. Flexible with work hours.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Vietnamese candidates only.
Please feel free to share your CV at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting and doodling with you!