The Strategic Designer plays as the consultant to provide business, brand and experience solutions that center on customer problems using Doodle’s core Human Centered Design approach. By putting together different Design Thinking recipes to meet different challenges, the Strategic Designer applies the problem-solving toolkits, mindsets, and methods to deliver customer desirable and business viable outcomes for clients. Candidates with a background of business consultancy, user research, marketing, brand strategist, facilitators are suitable for the role.
Project Delivery and Facilitation (Lead)
- Work with Doodle’s leadership and client team to understand and advocate which expertise and capabilities Doodle need to build to meet each client’s needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional client teams to ensure projects are executed on time and on-demand.
- Design strategies, brand and customer experience solutions that solve the problems clients face.
- Facilitate customers’ discovery sessions using a mixture of traditional and Human-Centered Design methods. From that, develop reports/findings/briefing outcomes to be used for the whole design cycle
- Facilitate and engage in remote and in-person Design Thinking training & facilitation projects with/for clients.
Project Management (Support)
- Work with Doodle’s project management team to provide project status and updates as well as deliverable assets to equip the work process
- Join in stand-up or other key meetings to be aligned and equipped with the right approach, process and background to carry out the project successfully.
- Continue the development of Human-Centered Design knowledge and practice.
Why should you apply?
- A chance to grow and make an impact with a fast-growing, dynamic company that specializes in solving problems strategically and creatively using Design Thinking.
- Become a partner-in-crime with some of the most creative, strategic and experienced minds in the industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What are we looking for?
- Curious, purpose-driven, and ambitious.
- Highly collaborative.
- Enjoy the ‘design process’ and able to adapt to changes, agile and iterative ways of working.
- Familiar with Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking, Research, and CX/UX/UI areas.
- Exposed and experienced in brand design, business/strategy consultancy, workshop facilitation/training, User Research, Customer Experience Design Projects.
- Exposed and experienced with using various collaboration tools and resources: Mural, Miro, Zoom, Team.
- At least 3 years working experience. Willing to travel. Flexible with work hours.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Vietnamese required.
- Vietnamese applicants only
- Please feel free to share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting and doodling with you!