While taking on the key to deliver Doodle’s day-to-day design requirements either graphic or digital, the Junior Designer is also responsible for supporting the visual facilitation of Design Thinking methods and workshops. Candidates with general design skills, and great interest in Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design are suitable.
Curious to explore? Read more about the role here.
Why should you apply?
- A chance to grow and make an impact with a fast-growing, dynamic company that specializes in solving problems strategically and creatively using Design Thinking.
- Become a partner-in-crime with some of the most creative, strategic and experienced minds in the industry
- Competitive salary and benefits. Flexible working environment.
Doodle’s Design Projects
- Engage in briefing and ideation sessions with Doodle’s team to deliver visuals that capture business requirements from Proposal, Pitching, to Social Media, Community Engagement.
- Engage in the making of Design Thinking materials, visuals, crib-sheets, and icons for training and workshopping purposes.
- Provide visual creation to Doodle’s profile-building projects from social media, newsletter to events and community engagement activities.
- Design outputs may be social media visuals, concept creation (illustration/sketching), brand logo, identity, website (UX/UI design). In short, wherever a ‘customer experience’ touch-point requires a creative perspective.
Clients’ Project Delivery
- Join in planning, ideation sessions with an internal team to sketch concepts and flesh out ideas when required
- Join the project team and work closely with the Project Design Lead to provide support tasks to assure on time and great quality delivery.
- Make ‘rough and ready’ prototyping of ideas and run “Show and tell” sessions to the internal.
- Together with the Doodle team, engage and support with the preparation especially with the visual making to deliver successful and stimulating Design Thinking workshoppings to our clients.
Learning and Development
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops/Training or general research on latest trends and skills in the industry.
- Join in Design Thinking Led Training Sessions to enhance knowledge in the industry
- Live the value of teamwork, curiosity, collaboration to nurture a constructive and positive work environment.
What are we looking for?
We love to work with curious, optimistic, and ambitious teammates. We also want people with long-term commitment, an inclusive mindset, and an agile spirit. Ultimately, it’s your experience and mindset that matter most.
- Fresh Graduate or 1-2 year Design experience in either UX/UI or Graphic.
- Exposed and/or engaged in Human-Centered Design methods.
- Agile and highly adaptable. A team player.
- Excellent people skills.
- Confident and strong presentation skills.
- Vietnamese applicants only.
Please feel free to share your CV at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting and doodling with you!